Feel free to hop in your pool any time!
Weekly pool service by Professional Pool and Spa is the key.
Each week our specialy trained technicians will arrive on schedule and fully equipped to care for your pool. The following steps are performed every visit to keep your pool or spa at its sparkling best!
- TILE WASH. You might think they’re clean, but rub your fingers over the tiles along the waters edge and you’ll feel it… a slippery film that builds up as the days pass. Though completely normal, this thin film is the beginning of algea build-up. Some cleaning services will just scour this lightly with a brush… We go the extra mile, washing the tile with SOAP!
- NET SURFACE. Perhaps the most obvious step in cleaning, netting surface debris removes the leaves and other items that might disturb your swimming pleasure.
- VACCUUM THE BOTTOM. Through the week, a lot can fall to the bottom of a pool. Leaves, dirt, insects and all manor of debris build up at the bottom. We thoroughly clean the bottom of the pool to prevent these from being remixed with the pool’s water.
- BRUSH THE WALLS. We then brush all the walls again to break up any algea build-up.
- NET THE SURFACE AGAIN. This step helps trap debris that may have broken free during the earlier cleaning steps.
- CLEAN THE SKIMMER BASKET AND PUMP BASKET. These resevoirs not only help clean the pool or spa, they also protect the pump. Keeping them clean helps to maintain proper pressure.
- ADD LIQUID CHLORINE AND ACID (NO EXTRA CHARGE). We work to keep your pools PH balance at the appropriate levels for optimum health.
- BACKWASH THE FILTER. When necessary.
*Additional services including seasonal maintenance, water conditioners, salt, chlorine tablets, and clean filters are required for best results. Please review our maintenance policies for more information.